Anti-Epidemic Fund – Distance Business Programme (D-Biz)
INITSOC’s D-Biz Reference Number: SP-986-661. For details, please refer to the official website.
100% Funding Support for Distance Business Development
D-biz was open for application from 18 May 2020, a second application in which the categories of the IT solutions must be different from the approved categories in the first application could be submitted from 31 August 2020. The Programme covers services or solutions to be completed within 6 months, subscription-based IT solutions will be extended from 6 months to 12 months. The application is expected to go through a fast-track processing for enterprises to adopt IT solutions for developing distance business. Each enterprise could submit a maximum of 3 projects per application. The funding ceiling is HK$100,000 for each project, and each enterprise may receive total funding of up to HK$300,000.
Social enterprises with certifications issued by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service for the Distance Business Programme; and all private enterprises (excluding publicly listed companies, statutory bodies and non-government organisations funded by the Government) with a valid Business Registration Certificate, ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020 and substantive business operation in the industry related to the project in the application at the time of application are eligible.
31 October 2020
6 IT Solutions Categories Covered by INITSOC
- Category 1 and 2: Online Business, Order Taking
Design, develop and manage WeChat e-Shop
- Category 3: Online Customer Services and Engagement
Digital marketing solutions: Design, develop and manage promotions such as SEO, SEM, Facebook ads, e-coupon, loyalty programme, and e-Form
- Category 4: Digital Customer Experience Enhancement
Design, develop and manage Facebook Chatbot, Website, App etc.
- Category 5: Digital Payment
Establish e-Shop payment, i.e. WeChat Pay
- Category 12: Other Online / Custom-built System
Social CRM System
From design to promotion and management, INITSOC is your valued partner!
Contact Us for the Best-fit Solution!
- The approval of D-Biz project is subject to the decision of the Distance Business Programme Vetting Committee.
- The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) has not commissioned or authorised any person, company or organisation to use HKPC’s name or logo in any services for assisting or handling applications under D-Biz Programme.
For other programme details, please refer to https://www.hkpc.org/en/distance-business-programme.